Friday 10 May 2013

21st - 27th April

The first week has commenced. A group from Japan came and kickstarted the season as the first passengers to see our new looking Luciole, a great week with lots of Spring sunshine.
The dramatic sky line of Auxerre with the impressive Cathedral of St Etienne

The Luciole crew have been wonderful this week.  Francisco our Captain and Neil the Tours Director have guided us all through.  I will not be matelot-ing on the Luciole this year in order to pursue a career in graphic design. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all who have made the last two years on the Luciole so fun and memorable, it will be missed and I wish the new crew all the best in what is a fantastic place to work and given me so much. I will still continue to be involved in this family business, just a bit more land based now.
Francisco straight back where he left off,
fitting the Luciole into the locks and making it look easy

No comments:

Post a Comment